Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
[personal profile] raesoflight
I would love to start actively advertising SlowBurnAnonymous but I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to start. Does anyone know a good comm for getting word of it out there?

Date: 2018-12-24 04:59 pm (UTC)
hebethen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hebethen
[community profile] fandom_on_dw and [community profile] thewritersherald, probably; [community profile] fandomcalendar mayyyybe? You could also consider talking to the mods of writing challenge comms like [community profile] getyourwordsout, [community profile] inkingitout, or [profile] writing_frenzy re: crosspromotion/becoming an associated comm? Not sure on that front, haven't really run comms myself.

Date: 2018-12-24 05:15 pm (UTC)
hebethen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hebethen
No problem! A happy holiday to you as well. (Also, good name.)

Date: 2018-12-24 06:03 pm (UTC)
thisonething: (Default)
From: [personal profile] thisonething
I love [personal profile] hebethen's list, going to join those!

Another potential place to advertise:

[site community profile] dw_community_promo

Profile

raesoflight

February 2019

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
171819 20212223
2425262728  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 04:19 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios